The Lloyd’s Leadership Programme, run by Henley Business School, is open for applications between 1st March to 12th April 2019. Further details of the programme and application criteria can be found below.
Check that you meet the following selection criteria:
The programme is aimed at leaders from managing agents, brokers, the Lloyd’s Market Association and the Corporation of Lloyd’s. This will usually mean those individuals who are in a substantial leadership role – for example managing a department or function – or are likely to move into such a role within the next 12 – 18 months and who:
- Have been identified as high potential within their organisation.
- Have some experience of leading people - ideally 3-5 years.
- Have at least 12 months experience in their current post.
- Would clearly benefit from gaining wider market exposure.
- Have a clear need to develop the competencies that the programme specifically targets (see the brochure for more details).
- Have the sponsorship of a Director within their organisation.
- Be able to commit to all dates of the programme, as outlined below:
- Module One: 9-11 July 2019 Henley
- Module Two: 16-18 October 2019 London
- Module Three: TBC (Late Jan/Feb 2020) London
If you meet these criteria and are interested in applying for a place on the programme, you should follow the process set out below.
Initially speak to your line manager, HR Department and/or Organisation to register your interest in attending the programme - and confirm your eligibility with them.
Download and complete the application form. Applications and will close on 12th April 2019. The completed form should be sent directly to Lloyds@henley.ac.uk. Your line manager or sponsor is required to complete section 3 of the application form prior to sending.
You should also advise your department head verbally of your intention to apply if they are not your line manager. You will be asked to provide details of your sponsor who should be a member of the Executive Team (or equivalent in a market organisation).
Henley Business School will review the applications, all candidates will be advised of the outcome before 26th April 2019. All candidates will receive feedback from a member of the Henley Business School.
- £7,500 charge per delegate for managing agents and brokers for each delegate.
- Participating firms will also meet participants hotel accommodation and travel costs during the modules. It is not mandatory that participants are residential for the programme, however when participants have chosen to be non-residential, in the past they have generally found less benefit from the programme overall, specifically the networking aspects.
- Any additional 1:1 coaching requested over and above that which the programme provides.
Developing Leaders at Lloyd's brochure
Find out more about the actual programme, what it can offer you and how you can apply it to your developing careerDownload
Henley Business School
The Lloyd's Leadership Programme is run in conjunction with Henley Business School. To find out more, visit the Henley Website.