At Lloyd’s our strength lies in the diversity of our people, their talent means we continue to innovate and provide insurance that supports the economic growth and resilience of communities, cities and countries, enabling human progress.
Commitment to improving gender diversity has increased over the past few years, data shows that an equal number of men and women are represented at the entry levels, however this representation does not translate at the senior level.
Lloyd’s is committed to closing the gender pay gap by working to increase the number of women taking up senior roles across the insurance industry as well as improving the gender and broader diversity balance across all levels. This programme will improve the pipeline of women within the industry identified as future leaders and develop personal attributes, capabilities and networks required to advance their careers supported by a community of peers. They will gain access to senior leaders from their own organisation through sponsorship.
Overall participants will:
- Learn to manage themselves and their careers effectively and confidently in a male dominated industry
- Learn from mentors, sponsors and female programme facilitators
- Develop greater confidence and capability from their learning and related actions to apply what they have learned
- 6-month development programme + additional 6 months mentoring and sponsorship
- 15 Participants from the Corporation and the Industry
- CEO Mentoring session, personality profile report
- Sponsoring, Mentoring, Networking
- 4 development modules as follows:
1. Unlocking self-limiting beliefs
On this workshop participants will learn the tools and techniques required to raise awareness over the roots of their limiting beliefs. They will work with practical and realistic tools and real-life examples that will enable them to walk away equipped and resilient to overcome any barriers with grit.
2. Creating sense of personal brand and profile
This workshop is highly experiential and explores what your personal brand is from the perspective of body, emotion and language. There is individual feedback for every participant.
3. Influencing and navigating stakeholders
This session will ensure you know who your key stakeholders are, where you need to build new relationships and will take you behind the scenes of influence, equipping you with the skills you need to master to succeed.
4. Negotiating for your own success
This session will look at the core aspects of negotiation and share a practical and highly effective process, together with the skills needed at each phase, to help you prepare and execute those critical career negotiations.
Dates for cohort 8 for Advance have been scheduled. The launch will be on September 8th 2022, workshops are scheduled from October to February 2023. The application window for nominations will be from June 6th 2022 – 1st July 2022.
Cohort 9 will be scheduled in 2023, when a possible US cohort is being explored.
£3500 + VAT per participant