At Lloyd’s our strength lies in the diversity of our people. That’s why its so important to improving gender diversity within the Lloyd’s Market. Data shows that an equal number of men and women are represented at the entry levels, however this representation does not translate at the senior level.
Lloyd’s is committed to closing the gender pay gap by working to increase the number of women taking up senior roles across the insurance industry as well as improving the gender and broader diversity balance across all levels. This programme will improve the pipeline of women within the industry that are identified as future leaders.
We have successfully completed 9 cohorts with the purpose of helping participants to build the skills, relationships and confidence they need to effectively manage their future careers.
- For delegates in cohort 5, 100% of the responders celebrated an improved role, promotion, secondment or role stretch, in the 2 years since completing the programme.
- 100% of cohort 8 agreed that they gained knowledge that can be applied to their career.
- In a pre/post programme evaluation, Cohort 8 saw an increase from 33% to 61% on positive scores for career development and direction.
- Learn to manage yourself and your career effectively and confidently
- Learn from mentors, sponsors and female programme facilitators
- Develop greater confidence and capability from your learning and related actions to apply what you have learnt
As a delegate you will attend / complete:
- DISC psychometrics, 1:1 report debrief, with a 1:1 career coaching session
- Career insight from senior female event
- 6 months sponsoring, mentoring and networking
- 4 development modules as follows:
- Empowering your potential
- Creating sense of personal brand and profile
- Influencing and navigating stakeholders
- Negotiating for your own success