Lloyd’s is an international insurance market place. Attracting the best talent and ensuring we are diverse and inclusive as an organisation and market is an important aspect of the Lloyd’s Talent Strategy.
We have a collective role to play in ensuring we have the knowledge, tools, competence and confidence to make hiring decisions with objectivity, transparency and rigour. To ensure we achieve this goal we have created an accredited workshop in partnership with The Clear Company, and this workshop will provide delegates with those skills and confidence.
This 1 day/5 hour virtual workshop is designed to set the standard for recruitment and selection and embed consistency and best practice in recruitment across Lloyd’s. To make the programme as accessible as possible for you we have created a blended programme of digital and face-to-face / virtual modules. The course is in 2 parts, the first being an on-line learning module which will take approximately 2 hours, the second is a 1 day/ 5 hour virtual zoom delivered workshop by The Clear Company.
Who is the programme aimed at?
The programme is aimed at anyone who is about to recruit or part of an interview process, and places are open to London Market participants who are in HR related and recruitment positions who wish to understand some inclusive hiring best practices.
Upon a successful completion of the programme, delegates will received feedback on their recruitment practice on the course from the trainers.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Attract, assess and hire effectively and inclusively
- Apply the principles of competency based interviewing and how to make fair and effective hiring decisions
- Ensure a positive candidate experience including the provision of constructive feedback
- Manage the impact of our individual and organisational bias on hiring decision
- The business case for Lloyd’s to recruit inclusively
- Common barriers and dispelling established myths
- Building inclusive job descriptions
- Hiring the right person not the same person
- Objective shortlisting and interview
- The provision of constructive feedback
- Wednesday 27th January
- Tuesday 23rd February
- Wednesday 17th March
- Tuesday 20th April
- Wednesday 19th May
- Tuesday 15th June
- Wednesday 14th, July
- Tuesday 7th September
- Wednesday 6th October
- Tuesday 9th November
- Wednesday 8th December