Lloyd’s Management Programme will bring together and develop a community of managers fit for the future of the Corporation and the Industry.
The Lloyd’s Management Programme aims to provide an inspirational opportunity for managers to develop their core people management skills. These skills are essential to enable the performance and growth of their people within the Corporation and the Industry, for both now and the future.
The programme is aimed primarily at those people who are committed to learning and improving their capabilities as a manager. Delegates are likely to be from one of the following groups:-
- Those that have been managing people for less than 5 years or who have received limited exposure to management development in the past
- Those who are likely to step into a people management role within the next 12 months
As a result of the programme, delegates will be able to:-
- Understand themselves, their style and preferences as a manager, and how to best adapt to get the best from others
- Set and review clear goals for others that align to the organisation’s expectations motivating and empowering others to perform
- Deliver powerful feedback to those that work for them to enhance performance, motivation and grow future capabilities
- Support the performance, growth and development of their people through effective coaching conversations
- Support others through change at work – building for the future
- Know how to align teams to perform, leveraging difference and enabling resilience at work
- Expand their network by joining the Lloyd’s Management Programme Alumni