In this VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) world, the challenges facing us all are greater than they have ever been before. Inspirational leaders who will drive forward a new era of change are key to steer the industry through these challenging times.
This programme builds effective leaders who inspire our people, drive innovation and change and achieve sustainable business growth.
Audience: Senior Managers / Leaders in the Corporation and market with at least 3-5 years leadership experience.
- Strategy - Strategic thinking, Strategic analysis, Strategy formulation, Strategy implementation
- Leadership - Leadership styles, Leading self and others, Team dynamics
- Innovation - Innovation strategies, Creativity and design thinking, Developing an innovation toolkit
- Operations - Operating models and frameworks, Digital business operating models, Project management tools.
- Finance - Business performance, Strategic decision making and value creation, Fundamental principles of finance and analysis.
- Marketing - Strategic Marketing, Digital technologies, Digital Business
- Change - Leading change and transformation
Provider: Hult Ashridge. One of the UK’s leading executive education experts, internationally renowned for business practice and thought leadership. There focus is on practical learning, as we know knowledge through theory alone is not enough, Ashridge faculty will challenge you to solve real-world business problems and apply all learning directly to your business.
Cost: £0, all fees covered by the apprenticeship levy
Approach: Mix of face-to-face workshops (London), action-learning sets, live webinars, mentoring and self-directed digital learning. Activity spread over 18 months in line with government requirement for apprenticeship funding.
Accreditation: CMI chartered status. Option to complete additional study for Post Graduate Diploma or MSc in Leadership
Contact: To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application window for cohort 1 closes on 29 September.