Lloyd's US Boot Camp
An in-depth introductory programme for risk professionals who have not previously placed business in the Lloyd’s market or are looking for a better understanding of it.
Dates: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, September 23-25, 2020 from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm EST
The 4th annual Lloyd’s US Boot Camp will offer a virtual in-depth introductory programme for retail and wholesale brokers and underwriters in the US, featuring interactive sessions with Lloyd’s underwriters and brokers.
- How does the Lloyd's market operate?
- What are the roles of the Lloyd's underwriter and broker?
- How do I access the Lloyd’s market?
- What unique risk transfer solutions are available to me there?
- How does the market approach innovation and emerging risks?
- How are claims managed by the market?
The Boot Camp is supported by Lloyd’s Global Development Centre.
Registration for the US Boot Camp is closed.