Please note that Lloyd's has introduced Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for all its applications and tools. We have created user guides to help access the tools now MFA has been enabled.
Unable to access the tools?
The suite of Regulatory Tools are brought to you by Lloyd’s International Trading Advice to provide quick and easy access to international regulatory and taxation requirements, guidance on identifying risk location and which stamp should be used on a policy.
The Lloyd’s Regulatory Tools assist the market in identifying risk location(s) and provide guidance to ensure risks are written and placed compliantly. The three tools are:
Risk Locator Tool
Provides general guidance on which territories (countries, states or provinces) should be considered for the purposes of regulatory and tax compliance when underwriting or placing a risk.
A database containing international regulatory and taxation requirements for over 200 territories, for both Lloyd’s underwriters and Lloyd’s Europe.
Stamp Decision Tool
Enables underwriters to determine whether a policy should be underwritten by Lloyd’s underwriters and/or Lloyd’s Europe.
How to get access to Lloyd’s Regulatory Tools
Need to see the secured content on Crystal or use the Risk Locator Tool or Stamp Decision Tool? Register for a free Lloyds.com account and request access to the tools.
All Lloyd’s market participants (e.g. working for an active Lloyd’s managing agent or syndicate, a registered Lloyd’s broker, or an approved Lloyd’s coverholder) can register for a Lloyds.com account and gain access to the Regulatory Tools.
1. Register for a Lloyds.com account (skip this step if you have an account)
- Go to https://secure.lloyds.com/registration.
- Fill in your details on the form. Lloyd’s market participants should use their company email address and details.
- You’ll receive an activation email with a link to activate your account. Check your spam folder if you cannot find it in your inbox. If you don’t receive it in a few hours, please contact Lloyds.com user support at email@example.com.
- Go to https://secure.lloyds.com/requestaccess. Login if prompted.
- Select ‘Crystal and Risk Locator Tool’ and click Submit.
- Your request will be reviewed by the LITA Team. If your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will need to set a new password before logging in, as the system you log into is different to that registered with. To do this go to www.lloyds.com and select ‘Login/register’. In the login screen, enter your email address as the username and then in the password screen select ‘Reset your password’. You will then receive an email to set a password, please complete this before trying to log in to the Lloyd's application you have access to.
You must be a Lloyd’s market participant (e.g. work for an active Lloyd’s managing agent or syndicate, a registered Lloyd’s broker, or an approved Lloyd’s coverholder) to access these resources. Coverholder auditors working for a Lloyd’s managing agent may receive access if the head managing agent compliance officer directly emails LITA@lloyds.com with approval. Other or non-market participants will not receive access.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide enhanced access to users registering with a personal email address (e.g. Google, Yahoo, etc) for a lloyds.com account.
Get in touch
Lloyd’s International Trading Advice
Lloyd’s International Trading Advice are the primary point of contact for advice and information on Lloyd’s trading status worldwide.