Financial Services Operations Apprenticeship Programme
Our Financial Services Operations Apprenticeship will see you rotating across teams in our Chatham office, learning the ins and outs of how a large financial services corporation functions.
months total length
A Levels or equivalent (Grade C or above) and GCSE Maths and English (Grade 4 or above) required
What could you be doing?
During your rotations, you could be part of our Client Onboarding and Review Team, reviewing and approving new Member and Third Party Capital Applications. You could also have the opportunity to be part of our Custody Services Team – validating Members’ capital requirements, ensuring due diligence checks are undertaken and that proposed transactions are valid. You will learn about business processes that improve our members' experiences at Lloyd's and communicate with external stakeholders. You can also expect to study for a Compliance & Risk apprenticeship with qualifications from the CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment).
- Applications open
January - February
- Situational Judgement Test
- Cognitive and Personality Tests
- Video interviews and invite to assessment centre
- Assessment centre
What do we look for?
Relating and networking
- This competency is about building and maintaining strong relationships.
Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- This competency is about setting high standards of quality and focusing on customers’ needs and satisfaction.
Adapting and responding to change
- This competency is about accepting new ideas and making positive use of the opportunities change presents.
- This competency is about analysing and evaluating information to make smart and informed decisions.
Creating and innovating
- This competency is about producing new ideas, thinking outside the box, and seeking innovative solutions to problems.
Achieving goals and objectives
- This competency is about working hard to improve and achieve goals.
Ready to apply?
Applications for our apprenticeship programmes open 11th January 2021. We love fresh ideas, and we look forward to hearing a few of yours.
Not for you?
Whether as a graduate, summer intern or apprentice this is an exciting time to join the Corporation.