Join iCAN (The Insurance Cultural Awareness Network) for the 3rd Annual Black Owned Market, a dynamic event dedicated to championing and showcasing black-owned businesses to the insurance industry. In partnership with BMS Group and Tokio Marien Kiln, this year's Black-Owned Market event is your opportunity to shine and connect with people from the industry and supporting Black-Owned Businesses! iCANs goal is to help black-owned businesses expand their presence and seize opportunities in the insurance sector.
By attending, you will be:
- Supporting and Promoting Black-Owned Businesses
- Meeting Vendors
- Supporting them to expand their Client Base
- Being able to purchase and learn about some truly diverse products and services
What kind of businesses will be there?
- Expect food, clothing, drinks and great gift ideas!
- And yes, the Rum Cakes will be back!!!
This is the 3rd event, and after the past 2 years, iCAN are glad to be back and bigger than ever! Don't miss out on this fantastic event that celebrates diversity, promotes business excellence, and empowers black entrepreneurs!