Lloyd’s is committed to providing a safe and secure working environment for the Lloyd’s market and Corporation staff.
Protecting our people, the public and our assets in an ever-changing environment
Secured Environments accreditation
Lloyd’s is proud to have been awarded the prestigious Secured Environments accreditation by the City of London Police in 2015, 2018 and again in 2021.
The accreditation is the result of an independent assessment of our security by experts and sets the benchmark in security standards which we aspire to uphold on a daily basis. By gaining the award we have demonstrated that we meet the six key principles of the scheme:
- Our leadership is committed to supporting the security function
- We understand the threats to us
- We have developed an appropriate response
- We are able to manage the response effectively
- We are able to implement the solutions effectively
- And we continue to monitor threats and responses to ensure our ongoing effectiveness
You can find out more about the scheme below.
Reporting suspicious activity
We invite all building users to report anything suspicious to our security team. In case of emergency please call the emergency services directly.