Lloyd's works in close partnership with FERMA, the Federation of European Risk Manager Associations, to support their members and help them to develop their knowledge and understanding of insurance.
The third session will explore various classes of business relevant to the group of risk managers, as well as covering essential topics such as as claims, cyber and supply chain solutions, plus more to be confirmed. The group will also enjoy a networking lunch with senior representatives of Lloyd's and Lloyd’s Europe.
Risk managers from across Europe will be selected to take part in the three-part programme to better understand the Lloyd's (re)insurance market and are presented with the opportunity to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the Lloyd’s market, how it works and market trends.
- Experience unique opportunities to shadow brokers and underwriters in the Lloyd’s underwriting room.
- Gain insight into managing emerging risks, Lloyd’s research and thought leadership.
- Increase understanding of Lloyd’s approach to risk, exposure and performance management, as well as international insurance regulations.
- Take part in interactive and dynamic workshops and sessions on claims management, cyber, product recall and many other product lines.
- Develop your professional network with underwriters, brokers, risk managers and Lloyd’s Senior Leadership.
All participants who successfully complete the programme will be entitled to claim CPD points towards the FERMA rimap® Risk Management Certification.