Skip to main content
wind turbines

Policyholders affected by UK storms

Make a claim

If you are a Lloyd’s policyholder and you need to make a claim relating to damage caused by storms Dudley, Eunice or Franklin, the first thing you should do is to contact your insurance broker or the party named on your policy as being responsible for handling claims. They will be the best people to help you. 

To help you find the right contact at Lloyd’s you can also consult our market directory.

Contact us

We also have a dedicated contact point to provide our policyholders with assistance and to help them find the right person to process a claim. 

If you are unsure who to contact then please contact us with as much detail about your policy as you are able to provide and whilst we are not able to progress your claim, we will seek to assist you in locating the required contact details.