The Boot Camp offers an in-depth introductory program for risk professionals in the US who are early in their careers – and who have not previously placed business in the Lloyd's market or want to gain a better understanding of Lloyd's expertise and product offerings.
Sep 08 2022
Lloyd’s US Boot Camp
An introductory programme for US risk professionals, featuring interactive sessions with Lloyd’s underwriters and brokers and their US counterparts. The Boot Camp offers a complimentary day-and-a-half programme.
181 W. Madison Street, Conference Center, Chicago, IL 60602 | 09:00 - 17:00 PST
This complimentary in-person day-and-a-half event in Chicago will feature focused interactive sessions and networking opportunities with Lloyd's underwriters and brokers and their US counterparts.
- How does the Lloyd's market operate?
- What are the roles of the Lloyd's underwriter and broker?
- How do you access the Lloyd's market?
- What unique risk transfer solutions are available there?
- How does the market approach innovation and emerging risks?
- How are claims managed by the market?
Date: Thursday and Friday, September 8 and 9, 2022
Time: Thursday – 9 am to 5 pm and Friday – 9 am to 2 pm
Venue: 181 W. Madison Street, Conference Center, Chicago, IL 60602
- Registration for the Boot Camp is closed.
- Attendance is complimentary, but attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
- If you have any questions, please email us at USevents@lloyds.com