The Lloyd’s Regulatory Tools assist the market in identifying risk location(s) and provide guidance to ensure risks are written and placed compliantly.
The Regulatory Tools are designed to be used in conjunction with one another. The e-learning module explains the tools individually and how they should be used together. The module takes approximately 20 minutes to complete and includes practical examples, conversational and interactive Q&A style sequences and a short multiple-choice quiz.
What does it cover?
The Lloyd’s Regulatory Tools training is designed to outline:
- The importance of identifying regulatory risk location.
- What determines regulatory risk location.
- How to establish regulatory risk location using the Risk Locator Tool.
- How to use Crystal to identify Lloyd’s licensing and trading rights.
- How to determine whether a risk should be underwritten by Lloyd’s underwriters and/or Lloyd’s Europe using the Stamp Decision Tool.