- The full report: ‘Ukraine: A conflict that changed the world – the (re)insurance industry response’ explores the role of the (re)insurance industry in building resilience against the medium to long term consequences of the conflict in Ukraine.
- This research has been delivered through a collaboration between Lloyd's and Aon. The research explores the critical themes and forces shaping the risk environment and the (re)insurance industry’s potential response.
- It is based on in-depth interviews with 75 sector experts and practitioners across Aon and Lloyd’s. These interviews have provided real-life, practical insights on the challenges that companies across a range of industries are facing as a result of the Ukraine conflict and how they are adjusting their risk management approaches in response. In addition to these interviews, the report combines proprietary data with a range of thought leadership and third-party analysis to develop insights aimed at helping people, communities and organisations in all sectors to develop greater agility and resilience in this ever more uncertain world.
- The seven key market forces of change explored in the report are: cyber, supply chain, food security, climate transition, energy security, ESG and public sentiment.
- Futureset is Lloyd’s global platform and community dedicated to driving greater societal and economic resilience to the world’s most challenging risks. By bringing together diverse perspectives, and through cutting-edge risk insight, intelligence, and cross-industry dialogue on the most complex and fast-changing risks faced by communities, businesses and countries, Lloyd’s Futureset aims to build greater societal understanding and collaboration to find solutions and support greater preparedness, protection and resilience.
- More news and information available from lloyds.com
+44 (0) 20 7327 5111 | email@example.com
+44 (0) 20 7327 5391 | firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 20 7327 6144 | email@example.com
+44 (0) 20 7327 6125 | firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 20 7327 5721 | email@example.com
+65 6870 9227 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aon’s Media Contact:
International: +1 312 381 3024 | email@example.com
Toll-free (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): +1 833 751 8114
Lloyd’s is the world’s leading marketplace for commercial, corporate and specialty risk solutions. Through the collective intelligence and expertise of the market’s underwriters and brokers, we’re sharing risk to create a braver world.
The Lloyd’s market offers the resources, capability, and insight to develop new and innovative products for customers in any industry, on any scale, in more than 200 territories.
We’re made up of more than 50 leading insurance companies, over 200 registered Lloyd’s brokers and a global network of over 4,000 local coverholders. Behind the Lloyd’s market is the Corporation: an independent organisation and regulator working to maintain the market's successful reputation and operation.
We’re working to build solutions for the most current and prevalent threats. As Chair of the Insurance Task Force for HRH The Prince of Wales’s Sustainable Markets Initiative, Lloyd’s is bringing the industry together to insure the transition to net zero. Our research community is pooling expertise from across the industry to provide cutting edge insight on systemic risks from climate change to cyber security.
And through our digital-led strategy, The Future at Lloyd’s, we’re making it easier and cheaper to place, price and process cover in the Lloyd’s market.
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) exists to shape decisions for the better — to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. Our colleagues provide our clients in over 120 countries with advice and solutions that give them the clarity and confidence to make better decisions to protect and grow their business.
Follow Aon on Twitter and LinkedIn. Stay up-to-date by visiting the Aon Newsroom and sign up for News Alerts here.