The Capital and Planning Group (CPG)
The duties of the CPG are:
- To approve all Business Plans and Capital requirements in a consistent and fair manner by appropriate deadlines and meeting Lloyd’s agreed prudential and business objectives.
- To approve Business Plan and Capital requirements of new syndicates and/or managing agents.
- To approve any Franchise Guideline dispensations.
- To agree the format, facilitate production of and sign-off the cross Corporation view and documentation released to managing agents.
- To communicate decisions made by the group to key stakeholders within Lloyd’s and to managing agents.
- To co-ordinate with the Business Opportunities Committee (BOC) and Executive Risk Committee (ERC).