Provide feedback on an early direction for the future Underwriting Room
Our market consultation to re-imagine the iconic Underwriting Room and supporting spaces in the Lloyd’s building continues – we are now inviting feedback on an early direction for the future vision via our collaboration hub.
Earlier this year, we began an exciting journey to re-design the iconic Underwriting Room and supporting spaces in the Lloyd’s building.
To-date we have:
- Hosted 60+ interviews with senior leaders across the market
- Hosted a series of targeted focus groups with different market participants to gather in-depth insights
- Crowdsourced ideas and insights with hundreds of stakeholders via our collaboration hub
- Engaged thought leaders from design, technology, and innovation to draw inspiration
- Launched a fireside chat event series to share insights from thought leaders.
Thank you to everyone who has participated so far – it’s been great to see so much enthusiasm.
Key insights from the consultation and early vision direction
As part of the second phase of the consultation, we are excited to share key insights to-date – and an early direction for the future vision for feedback:
- Full report: Key insights and early vision direction
- One-page summary
- At a glance: early vision direction
Provide feedback on the early vision direction by Sunday 25 April
We are inviting all stakeholders globally to provide feedback on the early vision direction via the Lloyd’s collaboration hub.
Once registered, you can join the discussion as many times as you like – complete a short survey to help prioritise ideas, and participate in discussion forums to provide feedback on the vision direction and share ideas on the ‘box of the future’.
If you’ve already registered for the collaboration hub, simply log-in and start collaborating. The collaboration hub is open until 11:59 PT Sunday 25 April 2021.
Once we have incorporated feedback on the early direction, the final vision will be shared later in Q2 2021 before detailed design commences.
This is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to shape the future of the Lloyd’s community. Together, we can build an exciting and innovative experience that seamlessly combines physical and digital to future proof the Lloyd’s and London market.
Find out more about how you can get involved here.