- Find out more about investing at Lloyd’s here and about the London Bridge Risk PCC here
- London Bridge Risk PCC was sponsored by Lloyd’s as part of its Future at Lloyd’s strategy: lloyds.com/futureatlloyds
- Lloyd’s acted as the sponsor for the application to form the new PCC. The PCC will be owned by an Orphan Charitable Trust, providing an independently managed Transformer vehicle to the market, directly regulated by the PRA and FCA. London Bridge Risk PCC Limited will provide independent services to investors and Members of Lloyd’s. Day-to-day management will be provided by Horseshoe Ltd with overall responsibility for running the PCC resting with the Board of London Bridge Risk PCC Ltd.
- The London Bridge Risk PCC Ltd Board is made up of three Directors: Mike Baker from Horseshoe as the CFO, Helena Whitaker from Intertrust Ltd as the CEO, and Mark Dyson from Lloyd’s as the Chair.
- London Bridge Risk PCC Limited’s insurance management services will be provided by Horseshoe, who specialise in the management of ILS vehicles and operate across multiple jurisdictions.
- Aon Capital advisory supported negotiations for both CFC and Beazley in respect of this investment.
- More news and information available from lloyds.com
+44 (0) 20 7327 5111 | firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 20 7327 5391 | email@example.com
+44 (0) 20 7327 5111 | firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 20 7327 5721 | email@example.com
+65 6870 9227 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lloyd’s is the world’s leading insurance and reinsurance marketplace. Through the collective intelligence and risk-sharing expertise of the market’s underwriters and brokers, Lloyd’s helps to create a braver world. The Lloyd’s market provides the leadership and insight to anticipate and understand risk, and the knowledge to develop relevant, new and innovative forms of insurance for customers globally. It offers the efficiencies of shared resources and services in a marketplace that covers and shares risks from more than 200 territories, in any industry, at any scale. And it promises a trusted, enduring partnership built on the confidence that Lloyd’s protects what matters most: helping people, businesses and communities to recover in times of need. The Future at Lloyd's sets out our strategy to build the most advanced insurance marketplace in the world.
About Ontario Teachers’
Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board (Ontario Teachers') is the administrator of Canada's largest single-profession pension plan, with C$227.7 billion in net assets (all figures at June 30, 2021 unless noted). It holds a diverse global portfolio of assets, approximately 80% of which is managed in-house, and has earned an annual total-fund net return of 9.6% since the plan's founding in 1990. Ontario Teachers' is an independent organization headquartered in Toronto. Its Asia-Pacific region offices are located in Hong Kong and Singapore, and its Europe, Middle East & Africa region office is in London. The defined-benefit plan, which is fully funded as at January 1, 2021, invests and administers the pensions of the province of Ontario's 331,000 active and retired teachers. For more information, visit otpp.com.
Horseshoe, an Artex Risk Solutions company, is the world’s largest Insurance Linked Securities (ILS) service provider, leading the way in integrated ILS solutions and fund services. With over 100 professionals and operating globally, Horseshoe specializes in insurance management, risk transformation, fund administration, actuarial advisory and corporate services. Please visit horseshoeglobal.com for more details.