Lloyd’s financial results, including presentations and SFCR report.
Lloyd’s Full Year Results 2020
Lloyd’s will announce its financial results for the period ending 31 December 2020, on Wednesday 31 March 2021.
Latest results - Half Year Results 2020
Lloyd’s has reported a pre-tax loss of £0.4bn for the first six months of the year, driven by £2.4bn of COVID-19 claims.
The key financial figures are:
- Aggregated market loss of £0.4bn (June 2019: Profit of £2.3bn)
- Gross written premiums of £20.0bn (June 2019: £19.7bn)
- Net investment income of £0.9bn, 1.2% return (June 2019: £2.3bn, 3.2% return)
- Combined ratio of 110.4% (June 2019: 98.8%)
- Combined ratio excluding COVID-19 claims of 91.7% (June 2019: 98.8%)
- Net resources of £32.8bn (June 2019: £32.4bn)
- Central solvency ratio of 250% (June 2019: 266%)
2019 Key figures
Profit before tax
Gross written premium
Pre tax return on capital