Nurse Service & Wellbeing Centre
The Lloyd’s Wellbeing Centre is conveniently located in the Upper Basement of the Lloyd’s building and offers an excellent range of medical services to the Lloyd’s community.
There are two separate health providers within the Wellbeing Centre - Blossoms provide a prescribing nurse service, and Health Response provide physical therapy and complementary medical services. Further details about the services provided are below, and contact details for both providers are at the bottom of the page.
Lloyd’s Nurse - Prescribing Service
As part of our health and wellbeing offering we provide an on-site nurse who can provide the following consultations free of charge:
- Advice and management for ill health and minor injuries, occurring at home and at work.
- Prescription arrangements depending on the type of health complaint, including repeated prescriptions.
- Wound care, Dressings, Suture Removal and Ear Irrigations.
- Travelling advice and vaccinations (vaccinations are chargeable).
- Contraceptive and sexual health advice.
- Wellness check-ups (blood pressure, pulse, height, weight etc.)
- For more information about the nurse services and the requirements prior to attending the various consultations, please refer to the Nurse Service Guide.
Please do not attend the nurse service without making an appointment as you will not be seen. Appointments should be made by calling 0345 437 0364.
For appointments, contact Blossoms booking line between 8:30 and 18:00 on 0345 437 0364. Please specify that you want an appointment with the Lloyd's nurse.
Health enquiries can be emailed to the nurse directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo-ID pass-holders from the Lloyd's market community can access the service by appointment.
Your medical condition is important to us! However pressing, please ensure you have booked an appointment before attending the Medical Suite, to avoid waiting unattended.
Annual flu vaccinations are available at the Wellbeing Centre.
Details of this year’s flu clinics will be made available as soon as possible.
Physical Therapy and Complementary Medical Service
Our physical therapy services are recognised by all the major insurers including AXA PPP and BUPA. Our great team of therapists offer a range of treatments including:
- Nutritional advice*
- Stress management services
* Qualified Medical Doctor/Consultant of Nutritional Medicine
Booking line: 0345 437 0364
Physical Therapy and Complementary Medical Services
Claire’s Hairdressers is located on the Upper Basement.
Opening times are 08.30 to 17.00, Tuesday to Friday.
To book an appointment call +44 (0)20 7929 5766