At Lloyd’s we believe in creating a healthy working environment and culture that enables positive wellbeing across the market.
Healthy workplaces help to:
- Encourage and maintain good employee health behaviours
- Strengthen and maintain positive mental wellbeing
- Sustain high levels of employee morale
- Improve employee engagement, productivity and creativity
- Reduce absenteeism and related health care costs
- Improve employee value proposition and retention of existing employees as an employer of choice through the promotion of a healthy culture
Whilst working from home because of COVID-19, taking care of our minds as well as our bodies is more important than ever. We have pulled together a wide range of resources with lots of tips and advice on the things you can do to keep on top of your mental wellbeing and cope with how you may be feeling while staying at home. We encourage you to read these resources and share this information with your colleagues, family and friends.