Release one overview
This first release of Delegated Contract and Oversight Manager (DCOM) replaces BAR and allows market participants to:
- Complete binder registrations focusing on capturing better quality and structured data up-front to power downstream processes – including using in-built system validations to reduce errors and manual intervention
- Use the first iteration of a digital contract builder tool.
We are committed to supporting users throughout the transition to DCOM. Further guidance is outlined below.
Help and support
If you need help and support using DCOM:
1. Contact your Devolved Administrator first to check all user access set up activities have been completed (including Identity at Lloyd’s single sign-on access)
2. Access training and support materials, including videos showing you how to use DCOM, via the Lloyd's Market Support Centre
Note: To access support materials, you will need to use your Identity at Lloyd’s log-in. Your access to the Market Support Centre will depend on a few factors, such as your organisation and whether you have already created an account. Please review this user guide for further detail on accessing the Market Support Centre portal
3. Raise a ticket with the Lloyd’s Market Support Centre if you require additional support after accessing resources available
4. Attend upcoming drop-in sessions to speak to the team directly about business process or technical queries.
Get in touch
Help and support using DCOM
If you require support using the system, please raise a ticket with the Lloyd’s Market Support Centre