'Blueprint Two – six months on’ webinar recording and materials
It’s been six months since the launch of Blueprint Two in November 2020, and we are making significant strides in our digitalisation strategy. On 21 April, Jennifer Rigby, Lloyd’s Chief Operating Officer, and Louise Smith, Lloyd’s Chief Digital Officer hosted a webinar for market participants who are implementing Blueprint Two. In an interactive session with more than 500 attendees, Jen and Lou outlined what you need to know and do to realise the benefits of digitalisation for your organisation. They covered:
- The Future of the Underwriting Room
- Virtual Room
- Data and the Core Data Record
- Delegated Authority
- Faster claims
- Getting ready for the digital marketplace
We strongly encourage you to:
* Watch a recording of the webinar
* Read the Questions and Answers collated from attendees before and at the webinar (published 14 May 2021).
* Find out more about each of the areas covered in the webinar, including how to get involved.
- Shaping the future of the Lloyd’s Underwriting Room
- Virtual Room
- Core Data Record
- Delegated authority
* Stay up to date with activity on the Future at Lloyd’s strategy and Blueprint Two by adding a link to your bookmarks and/or your favourites to our Future at Lloyd’s webpage.
* Get involved and find out more about how you can work with us
* Register to stay up to date with activity on the Future at Lloyd’s and Blueprint Two
* Sign up to take part in research
* Email us at email@example.com with any questions, suggestions or ideas.
Thank you for your continued engagement. We cannot build the Future at Lloyd's without your input, feedback and continued support.
28 April 2021