Networks and Partners
Lloyd’s Corporation has several Employee Resource groups (ERG’s) as well as working with a number of partners and networks across the insurance market and externally
Lloyd’s Corporation Employee Resource Groups
Provide a forum for all employees of all cultural backgrounds to:
- Raise awareness of different cultures within Lloyd's
- Promote understanding of issues relating to culture amongst colleagues at all levels
- Network and share information
The Lloyd’s PA Network provides a forum for all Lloyd’s Assistants to promote:
- Best practice
- Inclusive culture
- Networking opportunities.
LPAN is committed to supporting personal development opportunities as well as enhancing and promoting the significant contribution PAs make to the successful running of the Corporation.
The Families Network will aim to:
- support Lloyd's in creating a family friendly working environment for all employees
- raise awareness of and champion best practice in family friendly working
- create opportunities for employees to share experiences and ideas
To build and nurture an inclusive working environment that sees each individual being comfortable with bringing their whole self to work.
Support and protect the LGBT+ interests of employees
Develop, communicate and deliver the Pride and Allies strategy and agenda globally
Focus on Respect, Togetherness and Visibility.
To create an open, inclusive and supporting environment where colleagues connect and share information on gender equality within Lloyd's by:
Promoting awareness and understanding of issues around gender equality within the workplace;
Identifying key topics and ensuring that we address them in an open forum;
Supporting the professional development of Lloyd's employees whilst being mindful of the challenges faced in the context of gender inequality;
Promoting Lloyd's as an employer of choice with regards to D&l, particularly gender equality
Attract and nurture talent by improving disability inclusion at Lloyd's
- Championing best practice around accessibility at Lloyd's from its communication channels to physical premises
- The Gender Inclusion Network – affectionately known as GIN – is an insurance industry network aiming to achieve gender balance for all. We use our position in the industry to offer insightful events, informative content and inspiring access to advocates, allies and mentors who work hard to promote inclusion.
- We are the industry-wide, independent, volunteer-run network that supports multicultural inclusion across the insurance sector.
- We promote multicultural inclusion and progression, engage with allies, and celebrate the benefits of inclusion and diversity in the industry.
- Supporting the attraction and development of LGBTQ+ talent into, and within, the insurance industry
- Engaging and collaborating with market participants, the LGBTQ+ community and diversity networks to drive inclusion and acceptance within the workplace
- Working cross-industry to support and champion new and innovative products and services for LGBTQ+ customers
- We have one overall aim: to create a more family friendly insurance industry where all working parents and carers can reach their true career potential whilst having a happy and healthy family life.
- iDAWN was created to help people thrive by providing a support network for mental ill health, disability and long-term medical conditions within the insurance sector.
- Our focus is on promoting wellbeing and proactive personal resilience, encouraging open discussions about how to improve mental health and disability and illness inclusion
- The Next Generation Insurance Network ("NGIN") empowers the next generation to shape the world they live in by providing professional development and networking opportunities through an annual programme of events.
- Based in the London Insurance Market, NGIN works closely with insurers, reinsurers, brokers, Lloyd’s, and other leading industry bodies to create a platform where ideas can be shared, relationships forged, and careers supported. NGIN represents all those who consider themselves to be the next generation of leaders.
- The ACIN was formed to boost black and minority ethnic representation within the insurance industry by way of increasing cultural competence in the London market and making the Insurance sector a more attractive destination for young ethnic professionals.
- The ACIN implements an expansive network between its members, black and minority ethnic Insurance professionals, diversity thought leaders, its corporate sponsors, relationships with overseas insurance associations & Educational institutions.
- A not for profit membership organisation that exists to create a disability smart world by linking businesses, disabled people, and government. Our 400+ members employ around 20% of the UK workforce
- The Cityparents programme operates wholly online and offers expertise, support and resources to working parents in corporate roles. We cover a range of relevant topics including careers, wellbeing, families/parenting, inclusion and workplace-related content, as well dedicated Covid-19 support, and resources.
- DIAL Global is a global community for Diverse Inclusive Aspirational Leaders. Our purpose is to create a more open, diverse, and inclusive society and help organisations grow authentic cultures to unlock more innovation, more creativity, and more profitability. We equip business leaders around the world with the insight, inspiration and personal support needed to take brave choices and make real, measurable change.
- PurpleSpace is a unique professional development and networking hub for disability employee resource [ERG] group / network leaders, champions, and allies around the world.
- At Stonewall, we stand for lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer, questioning and ace (LGBTQ+) people everywhere. We imagine a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and we can live our lives to the full.
- WeAreTheCity is a free, centralised hub and includes gender-related news, a networks directory, calendar of events and conferences, returnships, business schools, inspirational women profiles, HeForShe interviews, giving back and jobs.