A Devolved Administrator (DA) is a user based outside of Lloyd’s but within the Lloyd’s market.
Devolved Adminstrators are able to:
- view a list of all users in their organisation
- create / edit users within a specific set of username email domains (e.g. @hoslin.com).
- re-send password re-set requests
- change the first part of a user’s email address (marriages/divorces/name changes etc.)
- re-send activation links to users
- add and remove users from User groups – providing access to specific areas of a system e.g. Lloyd’s Statistics
- lock and unlock user accounts
- view a list of other DA’s in their organisation
DA’s are not able to
- view users outside of the domains specified.
- create or edit applications or new user groups
- create other DA’s – this can be requested from Lloyd’s
- change the domain name of any email
DA’s can manage access and permissions to the following applications:
- Lloyd’s Statistics
- Overseas Reporting System (ORS);
- Binding Authority Registration (BAR);
- Restricted Coverholders (RC);
- Core Market Returns (CMR).
- Other applications in due course