What is it?
Lloyd's Statistics is a statistical guide to the Lloyd's insurance market and provides an easy to use reference for key facts and figures relating to the Lloyd's market.
The guide was re-introduced in 2009 (previously not having been published since 2001), as part of a raft of measures in support of Lloyd’s strategic objective to provide data and analysis that helps Lloyd’s managing agents to benchmark, plan, measure and manage their businesses.
The guide is freely available to market participants and is also available to third parties for a fee.
What's it for?
This unique guide is an easy to use reference for key facts and figures relating to the Lloyd's market and is a valuable resource for analysis and managment information purposes.
What's in it?
The guide contains detailed statistics on:
- Summary financial statements for all active syndicates in 2018
- Performance analysis for all active syndicates
- Historical net and gross premium income, combined ratios and Lloyd's market share for all active syndicates
- Combined ratios and other key performance ratios for all major classes of business
- Lloyd’s historical global accounts
- Lloyd’s capital
- Premium income
- High level premium rating index
- Acquisition costs
- Claims triangles showing the development of paid and incurred gross claims
- Loss ratios
- Lloyd's membership and capacity
- Lloyd’s agents
You will also be able to download a set of companion Excel spreadsheets containing all of the data presented in the guide.
* All data is taken as at 31st December 2018
How do I access it?
Subscription to Lloyd's Statistics allows you to download this unique document along with supporting spreadsheets.
Note you must first have a valid subscription and Lloyds.com account to access the download page
Please note: as part of Lloyd’s drive towards digitising more of our products and services, we have taken the decision to no longer offer hard copies of Lloyd’s Statistics. From now on, this product will therefore only be available in electronic format
This website provides general information only and does not constitute solicitation of business. Lloyd's is not responsible or liable for any alleged damage arising from reliance on the information provided.