FERMA Professional Development Programme 2020-21 at Lloyd's - Part I
FERMA delegates are welcomed for the first session of the FERMA/Lloyd’s Professional Development Programme for Risk Managers 2020-21
Lloyd's works in close partnership with FERMA, the Federation of European Risk Manager Associations, to support their members and help them to develop their knowledge and understanding of insurance
We have made the decision to virtualise part one of the 2020 programme which will run from 19 - 23 October. The original dates for part 2 of the physical programme.
The first session focuses on de-mystifying Lloyd's and the London market. It is designed to provide an introduction to Lloyd’s Strategy, Oversight and approach to Risk Management and combined with networking opportunities as a foundation which will be built upon throughout the three sessions.
Risk managers from across Europe will be selected to take part in the three-part programme to better understand the Lloyd's (re)insurance market and are presented with the opportunity to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the Lloyd’s market, how it works and market trends.
- Experience unique opportunities to shadow brokers and underwriters in the Lloyd’s underwriting room.
- Gain insight into managing emerging risks, Lloyd’s research and thought leadership.
- Increase understanding of Lloyd’s approach to risk, exposure and performance management, as well as international insurance regulations.
- Take part in interactive and dynamic workshops and sessions on claims management, cyber, product recall and many other product lines.
- Develop your professional network with underwriters, brokers, risk managers and Lloyd’s Senior Leadership.
All participants who successfully complete the programme will be entitled to claim CPD points towards the FERMA rimap® Risk Management Certification.