An applicant for approval by Lloyd’s in Switzerland has to supply Lloyd’s General Representative for Switzerland with a number of supporting documents
Lloyd’s General Representative for Switzerland will only be able to finalise the application once all required data and all supporting documents have been provided.
Please allow sufficient time for the registration process.
- Curriculum vitae (dated and signed)
- Extract from the Central Police Register (Original)
- Extract from the Debt Collection Register (Original)
- Certificate of Good Conduct (Original)
- Where required by law to register in the FINMA Intermediaries Register, extracts (legal entity and natural person) from the FINMA Intermediaries Register
- Extract from the Commercial Register (Original)
- Attestation of an errors and omissions insurance coverage (of at least CHF 2 million)
- Bank guarantee (CHF 50’000) in favour of Lloyd’s General Representative for Switzerland [only if a guarantee is explicitly requested for by the Lloyd's General Representative for Switzerland]
- Signed and dated copy of an undertaking to act in accordance with the instructions of, and to hold harmless, Lloyd’s General Representative for Switzerland