As a consequence of Brexit, on 30 December 2020, certain policies were transferred from the Members to Lloyd’s Insurance Company S.A. under a Part VII transfer scheme.
The key documents relating to the transfer scheme were:
1. The Order, containing a summary of the Scheme and the Scheme itself.
2. The Independent Expert’s Report.
3. A summary of the Independent Expert’s Report.
4. The Independent Expert’s Supplementary Report.
5. The Independent Expert’s Supplementary Report – Key Findings.
6. The Legal Notice.
7. The Policyholder Notification.