Secure Store is a secure web-based facility that allows Lloyd’s Market users to exchange files with Lloyd’s Corporation.
The delegated authorities’ team uses Secure Store to distribute files to market users, and also allows market users to upload files to corporation users. Secure Store contains numerous sites which distribute/collect different files for different purposes.
The Delegated Authorities team current use this site between the Corporation and Managing Agents to distribute files in relation to the following:
- Six monthly meeting file and slip reviews.
- Audit RFI's.
- MA monthly exception reports.
- Key document Library (this is contained in the shared files folder and contains all the latest documents for the market in relation to delegated authority business)
In 2016 we are looking to expand this service onto Lloyd's broker. Please check Lloyd's.com for further notifications of the release of this service.
How to get access to Secure Store:
- To become a user of Secure Store you will first need a Lloyd's.com account.
- To gain access to the DA site you will need to contact your Secure Store devolved administrator who will log into Lloyd's Access Framework (LAF) using their RSA token and add you to the appropriate user group for that site.
- If you are not sure who your devolved administrators is, please contact the Delegated Authorities helpdesk on +44 (0)20 7327 6275 or email@example.com.
- Once added to a site user group in LAF you will be able to log into Secure Store using your Lloyd's.com account and view the particular information available.
- If you need to change or require an additional devolved administrator please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.