Chaucer Singapore brings dedicated capacity and local representation to the Asia market, providing tailored solutions for regional clients, with the security of Chaucer Syndicate 1084 at Lloyd’s.
The office in Singapore is the hub for Chaucer Labuan and China.
Chaucer Singapore works closely with international and local brokers to offer regional clients a lead capacity for a broad range of Specialty Treaty, Binders, Facultative and Direct Products.
Classes of business
Direct and Facultative:
- Upstream Energy
- Political Violence
- Credit and Political Risk
- Property: Proportion or XOL, Retro, Agriculture, Engineering
- Marine: Excess of Loss, Energy XOL, Retro & Marine Cargo Proportional
- Casualty: Motor, Employers Liability and WCS, Public Liability, Professional and Financial Lines, Misc XOL and Retro
- Accident and Health: Life and Non-life per Risk and Catastrophe XOL, Retro
Chaucer Singapore Pte Ltd
138 Market Street
Placing a risk with Lloyd's in Singapore
Lloyd's Asia Service Companies are able to trade with any broker and there is no requirement to use a Lloyd's broker.
If you are a broker and wish to place business with Lloyd's Asia Service Companies please view the class of business matrix here.