Lloyd's Boot Camp in New York
A day-and-a-half introductory programme for risk professionals who have not previously placed business in the Lloyd’s market or are looking for a better understanding of it.
Please note the new dates! We're arranging to conduct the event virtually, if social distancing and travel restrictions prevent us from meeting in person.
The Lloyd’s Boot Camp in New York will offer an in-depth introductory programme for retail and wholesale brokers and underwriters featuring focused interactive sessions with Lloyd’s underwriters and brokers and their US counterparts.
- How does the Lloyd's market operate?
- What are the roles of the Lloyd's underwriter and broker?
- How do I access the Lloyd’s market?
- What unique risk transfer solutions are available to me there?
- How does the market approach innovation and emerging risks?
- How are claims managed by the market?
Thursday, September 24, 2020 from 8:30am to 5:00pm, followed by a networking reception at the Lloyd's office
Friday, September 25, 2020 from 8:30am to 12:00pm
We're arranging to conduct the event virtually, if social distancing and travel restrictions prevent us from meeting in person.
530 5th Avenue (between 44th and 45th), 9th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Space is limited and we are unable to guarantee seats. Please note that attendance at the Boot Camp is complimentary, but attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodation.