FERMA Professional Development Programme 2020-21 at Lloyd's - Part II
FERMA delegates return for the second session of the FERMA/Lloyd’s Professional Development Programme for Risk Managers 2020-21
Lloyd's works in close partnership with FERMA, the Federation of European Risk Manager Associations, to support their members and help them to develop their knowledge and understanding of insurance
The FERMA programme is comprised of three, two-day sessions over the course of 12 months and provides a mix of practical and interactive sessions focusing on Lloyd’s and the London insurance market, exploring everything from exposure management, emerging risks, and claims management to cyber, crisis management, product recall insurance, supply chain solutions and intellectual property insurance.
The second session will explore various classes of business relevant to the group of risk managers, as well as covering essential topics such as technology, crisis management and more to be confirmed. The group will also enjoy a networking dinner with senior representatives of Lloyd's and across the Market.
Risk managers from across Europe will be selected to take part in the three-part programme to better understand the Lloyd's (re)insurance market and are presented with the opportunity to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the Lloyd’s market, how it works and market trends.
- Experience unique opportunities to shadow brokers and underwriters in the Lloyd’s underwriting room.
- Gain insight into managing emerging risks, Lloyd’s research and thought leadership.
- Increase understanding of Lloyd’s approach to risk, exposure and performance management, as well as international insurance regulations.
- Take part in interactive and dynamic workshops and sessions on claims management, cyber, product recall and many other product lines.
- Develop your professional network with underwriters, brokers, risk managers and Lloyd’s Senior Leadership.
All participants who successfully complete the programme will be entitled to claim CPD points towards the FERMA rimap® Risk Management Certification.