FERMA/Lloyd’s Professional Development Programme
Develop your career in risk - rimap® Licensed
The 2020-21 FERMA/Lloyd's Professional Development Programme starts in April 2020, with applications opening 19 November 2019. Risks managers from across Europe will be selected to take part in the three-part programme to better understand the Lloyd's (re)insurance market and are presented with the opportunity to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the Lloyd’s market, how it works and market trends.
- Experience unique opportunities to shadow brokers and underwriters in the Lloyd’s underwriting room.
- Gain insight into managing emerging risks, Lloyd’s research and thought leadership.
- Increase your understanding of Lloyd’s approach to risk, exposure and performance management, as well as international insurance regulations.
- Take part in interactive and dynamic workshops and sessions on claims management, cyber, product recall and many other product lines.
- Develop your professional network with underwriters, brokers, risk managers and Lloyd’s Senior Leadership.
- All participants who successfully complete the programme will be entitled to claim CPD points towards the FERMA rimap® Risk Management Certification.
How to apply for the programme
FERMA Programme Part I – 23-24 April 2020
FERMA Programme Part II – 22-23 October 2020
FERMA Programme Part III – TBC April 2021
Applications open: 19 November 2019
Applications close: 24 January 2020
Applicants selected: End of February 2020
Programme begins: April 2020
Before you apply please check you meet the entry criteria:
- A minimum of three to ﬁve years risk management experience
- Member of a FERMA national association.
- Good level of written and spoken business English.