Autumn Worldwide Programme
The Worldwide Programmes bring insurance professionals around the globe together for a week-long intensive experience of the world’s largest specialist insurance market.
This is a unique opportunity to better understand how the Lloyd’s market really works, learn about the classes of business and products in which it specialises and develop connections with thistruly global marketplace.
Our Worldwide Programmes will explore a range of classes of business, products and megatrends.
Each programme is tailored to the interests of the brokers attending and as such content may change.
The 2019 Autumn Worldwide Programme took place in October and brought 26 brokers from 17 different countries and territories together from across EMEA, the Americas and APAC. The group took part in presentations and workshops from Lloyd's corporation and the market covering: How the Lloyd's market works (Lloyd's); Emerging Risks and Innovation (Lloyd's); Lloyd's Claims Proposition and the Future of Claims (Lloyd's, McKenzie Intelligence Services); Insuring the Businesses of Tomorrow Today (Apollo); Interactive Cyber Workshop (Axis Capital); Parametric Solutions (Willis Towers Watson); Energy - Oil and Gas (Ark Syndicate 3902); Energy - Renewables (GCube); Digital Innovation and Empowerment (AXA XL); Decarbonisation and Climate Change (Beazley); Environmental Liability (Beazley); Crisis Management (Hiscox); Property (Cincinnatti Global Underwriting); NatCat Underwriting (Antares); Product Recall (CFC Underwriting); Warranty and Indemnity Insurance (Liberty GTS).
The brokers also enjoyed a networking dinner hosted by Lloyd's CEO, John Neal, which was attended by guests across the Lloyd's market.
Next Programme Details:
Date: 2020 dates to be confirmed by end of November 2019
Why should brokers attend?
- Gain a deep understanding of market dynamics, risk trends and emerging opportunities through interactive sessions from
- leading underwriters, brokers and subject matter experts.
- Understand how to sell Lloyd’s capabilities to your clients.
- Experience the market in action by joining an underwriter or Lloyd’s broker in the famous Underwriting Room and observing face-to-face negotiation and risk placement frst hand.
- Grow your connections in this thriving marketplace through networking opportunities with market participants and fellow delegates from around the globe.
Discover how insurance is innovating in our market with insights from the Lloyd’s Lab, insurtech start-ups and innovation market leaders.
Who should attend?
- Insurance and reinsurance brokers with 5+ years’ experience.
- Delegates with good levels of spoken and written business English as there will be no translation support available.
What does it cost?
There is no charge for attending the programme, however delegates and their employers are responsible for the cost of return travel to London and accommodation. We can provide preferential rates for selected hotels in the area.