The day and a half program will feature focused interactive sessions with Lloyd’s brokers, syndicate underwriters, and seasoned US retail brokers and Lloyd's coverholders around the following topics:
• What is the Lloyd’s market and how does it operate?
• How do I access the Lloyd’s market?
• What risk transfer solutions are available to me there?
• How is the market approaching emerging risks such as cyber and political risk?
• How are claims managed by the market?
Networking opportunities with underwriters, brokers, senior Lloyd’s management, and fellow risk management professionals will be provided throughout the program.
To apply or nominate an attendee, please share their contact details here. Space is limited, and we are unable to guarantee seats. All applicants will receive notification of their registration status on or before July 14, 2017. Please note that attendance at the Boot Camp is complimentary, but attendees are responsible for transportation and lodging.
For further inquiries, please contact Lloyd's US Central Region Director Pat Talley.
Agenda - Lloyd's offices at 181 W. Madison, Chicago, IL USA
Thursday, September 14, 2017 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- The Lloyd's Market and How it Works
- Role of the London Broker
- Role of the Underwriter
- Working Lunch with Lloyd's Brokers and Underwriters
- Retail and Wholesale Distribution
- Claims Transformation
- Class of Business Deep Dives
Thursday, September 14, 2017 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Friday, September 15, 2017 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Emerging Risks
- Market Innovation
- The Lloyd's Experience - Putting it All Together