The inaugural Lloyd’s Boot Camp will offer an in-depth introductory program for brokers, agents and coverholders who have not previously placed business in the Lloyd’s market or are looking to gain a better understanding for Lloyd’s expertise and product offerings.
The day and a half program will feature focused interactive sessions with seasoned retail and wholesale brokers, coverholders, Lloyd’s brokers, syndicate underwriters and Lloyd’s Corporation staff around the following topics:
• What is the Lloyd’s market and how does it operate?
• How do I access the Lloyd’s market?
• What risk transfer solutions are available to me there?
• How is the market approaching emerging risks such as cyber and political risk?
• How are claims managed by the market?
Networking opportunities with underwriters, brokers, senior Lloyd’s management and fellow risk management professionals will be provided throughout the program.
To apply or nominate an attendee, please share his/her contact details here. Space is limited, and we are unable to guarantee seats. All applicants will receive notification of their registration status on or before July 14, 2017. Please note registration is complimentary, however attendees are responsible for transportation and lodging.
For any further inquiries, please contact Pat Talley.