Consolidated Personal Accounts
I accept and agree that:
- To the fullest extent permitted by law PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (“PwC”) accepts no liability (including liability for negligence) to the third party in relation to PwC’s report, save where terms to the contrary are expressly agreed in writing. The report is provided to each recipient for information purposes only. If a recipient relies on PwC’s report, they do so entirely at their own risk;
- No recipient will bring a claim against PwC which relates to the report by a recipient;
- Neither PwC’s report, nor information obtained from it, may be made available to anyone else without PwC’s prior written consent, except where required by law or regulation;
- PwC’s report was prepared with the Society of Lloyd's interests in mind. It was not prepared with the recipient’s interests in mind or for their use. PwC’s report is not a substitute for any enquiries that the recipient should make. PwC’s assurance report is based on historical information. Any projection of such information or PwC’s opinion thereon to future periods is subject to the risk that changes may occur after the reports are issued and the description of controls may no longer accurately portray the system of internal control. For these reasons, such projection of information to future periods would be inappropriate;
- PwC will be entitled to the benefit of and to enforce these terms; and
- These terms and any dispute arising from them, whether contractual or non-contractual, are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.