Malakite is a MENA region focused MGA & Lloyd’s Cover-Holder. We have positioned ourselves as a “plug & play” MENA market entry point for Lloyd’s capacity and an efficient alternative to operating a wholly owned subsidiary or branch office.
With robust underwriting guidelines and full operational support from founding partner, StarStone Insurance Services Ltd. (SISL), Malakite offers brokers & their clients a nimble, flexible & opportunistic alternative to local branches of large multi-national Corporates.
Malakite offers locally relevant specialty capacity, products & service.
Our Directors, Tim Fillingham & Simon Schnorr, have relevant MENA experience and Managing Partner, Giles Hussey has the MENA market expertise, network & relationships.
- MENA, Pakistan & Turkey domiciled risks, plus Africa.
- Marketing focus on broker business, but Malakite will work direct with cedants where appropriate.
- Malakite operates with a reinsurance / wholesale category 4 (insurance management) licence regulated by the DFSA.
- Classes of business:
- Downstream / Onshore Energy
- Upstream / Offshore Energy
- Renewable Energy
- Terrorism / Political Violence
- Other lines available upon request
For more information please visit our website at www.malakiteuw.com
Malakite Underwriting Partners Ltd.
+971 (0) 4 401 9107 | email@example.com
Office 301, Level 3, Precinct Building 2, DIFC | P.O. Box 506848
Managing Partner & Founder