That means we’ll be looking for much the same qualities as we do in our graduate candidates.
To become a Lloyd's intern:
- You’ll be predicted to receive at least a 2:2 (or equivalent) in any degree subject.
- You’re keen to learn, develop and make an impact.
- You’ll come with an open mind and a thirst for learning.
- You’ll need to be both sharply numerate and imaginative in your thinking.
- You’ll be able to get across complex matters in a lucid way, be sensitive to people’s differing styles, and be able to articulate your thinking persuasively.
- We’re looking for people who are excited and intrigued by our organisation, and the opportunities on offer.
- Success here depends on being several steps ahead, so you will need to be able to adapt.