The Lloyd’s Benevolent Fund provides Exceptional Help in Exceptional Circumstances to those in financial difficulty who work or have worked in the Lloyd’s Community.
The Lloyd’s community incorporates all underwriting, broking and corporation staff – and family dependants – who:
- Work or have worked within the community for at least 5 years
- Are or were employed within the United Kingdom
- Are in need of personal finance due to misfortune
- Have medical problems or disabilities and need financial help
Our rules do not allow us to assist Underwriting Members of Lloyd’s.
If you are not certain that you meet these criteria, simply contact us.
If we are unable to help directly, we may be able to suggest another charitable organisation.
How we help
The Fund is here to help and assist all those in need who qualify, but can only function if such persons come forward or are made known to the Fund by family, friends or work colleagues.
- Ongoing monthly payments to top up your income. These are reviewed annually.
- One off payments to finance essential items of equipment to help improve your quality of life.