Lloyd's global representation can be either a Country Manager with a full time local office* or a Third Party Legal Representative.
Alternatively, if you require general information about the international network, the services it can provide, when representatives will be visiting London and how the network can assist you in developing your business, please contact:
Senior Manager, International Market Operations
Lloyd's International Markets
Tel: +44 (0)20 7327 6809
Each office provides a range of services to support the Lloyd's market in conducting business in a country.
Principally they offer the following:
- Maintaining strong and close relationships with leading brokers, insurers, local regulatory authorities and insurance industry associations
- Providing Lloyd's businesses with extensive local commercial knowledge and market information, both in person and through the Lloyd's website.
- Enhancing Lloyd's reputation through strong customer support
- Working to raise Lloyd's profile and assisting with Lloyd's promotional activity.
- Acting as underwriters legal representative in respect of service of suit
- Assisting in public authorities tender processes in certain EU countries