Lloyd's Certificate Office is part of the Lloyd's Agency Department dedicated to the production of insurance certificates in both paper and electronic formats. It also provides the market with expertise in documentation, certificate wordings and design.
The Certificate Office within the Agency Department at Lloyd's produces high quality Lloyd's Certificates of Insurance issued in respect of direct insurance business underwritten at Lloyd's. It also produces these documents on behalf of Insurance Companies who utilise the services of Ins-sure Services Limited. The service offered by the Certificate Office is second to none both in terms of the quality of the documents produced and the service levels under which they are provided.
Through the Certificate Office we can offer a choice of two electronic systems as described in more detail below.
Electronic Certificates LECC
The Lloyd's Electronic Cargo Certificate facility (LECC) provides for both Lloyd's Insurance Certificates and Ins-sure Services Certificates using an interactive end to end solution that offers real-time collaboration with the Assured, Brokers and Underwriters through a centralised Internet-based database.
- Compatible with Internet Explorer (IE6) or above
- Use of templates reduces the need to key in information saving preparation time
- Quickly generates detailed insurance reports
- Greater flexibility for both vessel and location validation
- 3rd party verification facility for banks and consignees
- Real-time referrals and interaction with your brokers and underwriters
- 24-hour, 7-day access from any internet enabled computer in the world
Electronic Certificates LLMC
Lloyd’s London Market Certificates (LLMC) provides electronic certificates of insurance for both Lloyd’s and Ins-sure Services Limited. The system offers real time collaboration for the Assured, Brokers and Underwriters.
- Compatible with the majority of web browsers
- Functions on your i-pad, smart-phone and blackberry
- Ability to generate Reports and Bordereaux’s on-screen and export them in PDF or Excel formats
- Real time referrals for clients and their brokers
- Vessel search and location functionality including AIS live search and Sea web lookup
- Capability of Ratings to be applied to shipments
For a demonstration of the systems or for further details please email the Certificate Office