What is the Exchange?
Read about the connection point from which brokers, underwriters and suppliers can send and receive information securely.
The Exchange is a messaging service,which enables brokers, underwriters and IT suppliers to have a single connection point from which they can send and receive information securely between multiple parties.
It is not intended to impose a way of working, but supports brokers and managing agents by providing a simple service to enable a standardised way in which to exchange electronic information.
The Exchange offers:
- A simple way of connecting to all your trading partners
- A single connection point with a low overhead for organisations to support and maintain
- Simplified interconnectivity between IT service providers
- A way of exchanging structured information which can be fed directly into back office systems
- Message validation according to a single ACORD standard enabling consistent implementation of the standard across the Market
- The possibility of having a managed process of upgrades for the market
- A highly secure environment
- A highly reliable network